So this is what I ended up with after a long day of shopping! I’m quite pleased with the outcome! It’s really comfortable and I think it’s rather cute :) so I think it’ll work out great!
The sad moment when you realise you’ve become Comic Book Guy
Does Canada even have a president or is it just whichever moose has the strongest antlers
Oh my actual god
why is it not acceptable in society to wear cloaks
i think they’re great and i’d totally rock one
how can we not reblog this?
Throne of Games.
YOU PUNKS ISSUED ME A CHALLENGE
A CHALLENGE TO COMBINE SPAGHETTI & NACHOS.
NOT SPAGHETTI TACOS, SHUT UP, NO ONE CARES ABOUT SPAGHETTI TACOS. THESE ARE BETTER.
- This is going to be great you guys
- First get a pot of water boiling. Large enough to cook as much pasta as you want. Figure it out. I CAN’T HOLD YOUR HAND THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PROCESS, CALL YOUR MOM IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO BOIL WATER FOR PASTA.
- SPeaking of pasta, I’m a liar and didn’t actually use spaghetti because how the fuck is spaghetti going to stay on your tortilla chips DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT??? Instead I used pasta shaped like cartoon characters, like an ADULT.
- Okay so while you wait for your water to boil, brown some ground chicken or vegetarian equivalent (whatever that is) in another pot, along with some salt, pepper and LOTS AND LOTS OF GARLIC. Remember that jar of minced garlic I keep telling you to keep in your fridge? IS IT IN THERE YET? GET ON THAT. I PUT TWO SPOONFULS OF GARLIC IN WITH THE CHICKEN BECAUSE HELL YEAH GARLIC.
- So yeah, let that brown.
- Your water’s probably boiling now. I HAVE A PASTA SECRET FOR YOU.
- First, never add olive oil to the water. it’s stupid and unnecessary. BUT YOU WILL WANT A LOT OF SALT IN THERE.
- A SMALL HANDFUL
- YOUR PASTA WATER SHOULD TASTE LIKE THE SEA, BUT WITHOUT GROSS FISH CRAP AND POLLUTION OR WHATEVER
- It will make the pasta taste so much better and then you don’t have to add salt to anything else later. BUT DON’T ADD THE SALT UNTIL THE WATER IS BOILING. Add the pasta right after you put in the salt.
- While the pasta is cooking, put like, a cup of whatever kind of marinara sauce you want, and about as much salsa in with your browned chicken/garlic.
- Stir it all up and let it cook while the pasta cooks.
- You’re pasta is still not done OH MY GOD WHY ISN’T IT DONE??? but that’s okay, use this time to get out a casserole dish and spread a layer of tortilla chips along the bottom.
- Sprinkle some cheddar, jack, and parmesan cheese over the chips. Awesome. Cheese is the best.
- OH SNAP YOUR PASTA IS DONE, DRAIN THAT SHIT, THEN DUMP IT OVER THE CHIPS/CHEESE.
- NOW POUR YOUR MARINARA/SALSA/CHICKEN SAUCE OVER THAT
- And you know what you do now?
- YOU ADD MORE CHEESE BECAUSE THESE ARE MOTHER FLIPPIN’ NACHOS.
- SO MUCH CHEESE
- CHEESE EXPLOSION
- CHEESE PARTY
- you get the idea
- put your amazing pile of cheese and carbs under a broiler for like 5 minutes
- or in the oven for 10 minutes
- just keep an eye on it to make sure nothing burns or explodes
- if something explodes, damn, I don’t know what happened.
- Once the cheese is perfectly melty and amazing, take it out
- DON’T WAIT FOR IT TO COOL, YOU ARE TOO EXCITED, SCOOP THAT SHIT INTO YOUR MOUTH, THEN SWEAR AROUND YOUR MOUTHFUL OF MOLTEN CHEESE AND SAUCE AND CHIPS AND PASTA
- BUT THEN REALIZE IT TASTES DELICIOUS SO YOU JUST KEEP EATING EAT
- CONGRATS, YOU HAVE THE CLASSIEST DINNER POSSIBLE.